CORONATION


Well, today there is a new King in England.  Charles III.  And a new queen - Queen Camilla.  Will there be great jubilation and a new regime from this King in England?  It will be interesting to see.


I didn't watch the coronation - wrong time for me.  But I will probably catch the reruns of the festivities.  England was probably out with all their banners and flags.  And enjoying parties with friends and family.  


I am an ex-pat so I won't be there to see the atmosphere and hear the shouts of jubilation, I'm sure it will be quite a day in jolly Olde England.  I wasn't there when Queen Elizabeth II was coronated either mostly because I was only one year old and my Mother, as far as I know, was not there either.  It is quite an elaborate occasion.


Well, cheers to you Blighty and all hope for a bright and a prosperous future!



http://xbrand.price351.hop.clickbank.net/?x=sse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM BACK !

I got a DOG...she is an AUSTRALIAN SHEEP DOG MINATURE

FOUND RELATIVE!