ABOUT MY BOOKS ON AMAZON

Hello, my name is Cheryl Brand (author's name). I am author of four books that can be found on Amazon.Com and also any bookstore around the world or online.

The first book is called:

"Apples of Gold Framed in Silver", a book about a girl on a journey that has spiritual applications.

The next book is a book of poetry that was written over the space of two decades is called:

"A Paved Work of a Sapphire Stone".

a poetry book of spiritual nature

Gold Rings set in Beryl

and lastly:

Four Rows of Stones:  Poetry from the heart.

by Cheryl Brand

I have just joined Blogger today, and I very excited about it. Its the first blogger site that I have joined, and I am looking forward to blogging. I am a freelance writer and I use to write to Helium and to Associated Content. I love to write poetry and articles of my genre. I love to write.

I am also an oil painter, watercolor painter, quilter, crocheter, and cook.

Since this is my first blog, I think that I will sign this one off for now, and come back and write more next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM BACK !

I got a DOG...she is an AUSTRALIAN SHEEP DOG MINATURE

FOUND RELATIVE!