ITS THE JEWISH FEAST OF PENTECOST THIS WEEK


Last night I was meditating on Pentecost and the three appointed feasts of the Lord written in Exodus.  And the middle one of the feasts is Feast of Harvest and corresponds to Pentecost.
Its also the middle candle on the menorah.  On Pentecost or Feast of Harvest the priest lifts two loaves of leavened bread (they have risen), one bread represents the dead in Christ and the other bread represents the body of Christ.  (when Jesus broke bread He said this is my body).
..Mathew 26:26  And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.


Image result for feast of harvest

This is the middle feast of all the appointed feasts of Exodus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM BACK !

I got a DOG...she is an AUSTRALIAN SHEEP DOG MINATURE

FOUND RELATIVE!