SUMMER IS DEFINITELY HERE

We have 108 degrees here today in the eastern part of our state where I live and its TOO hot...
even for my dog who just lays around all day, until the evening when it starts to cool off.  I can not keep the grass green in the front yard no matter how I water -- its like I told someone "it dries out while I am watering it".  Whew... its going to be in the 90s-100s all week.  Now that is a HOT SPOT that comes free as oppose to my new LG phone where the hot spot does not.

Anyway, it is definitely summer now here in the northern hemisphere.. and so I thought I would post my "SUMMER FARMLAND" painting -- it is oil on canvas that I did several years ago now, probably about ten years ago as an estimate.  It has bright colors and taken from the inspiration of the farmland that we have around here in the summer.




SUMMER FARMLAND
Oil on Canvas

I have posted this painting on Pixels.com under Cheryl Godden gallery page where you can buy a print of it if you like it.  Thanks for reading my blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM BACK !

I got a DOG...she is an AUSTRALIAN SHEEP DOG MINATURE

FOUND RELATIVE!