I AM BACK !

I am back -- after several moves some I wanted to take and some I definitely did not and after having to say goodbye to a few computers since the last blog... I am back. I hope to be able to get back into the swing of things here on blogger. I enjoy writing, I enjoy typing and it is a fun place to talk about poetry and art. Poetry and art is my life. It is extremely windy here in Washington where I live today... its incredible .. the wind is whistling through the crack in my front door, and it is blowing things down the street like my neighbors lovely pillows that she has just put on her bench in the front yard. I would like to put a poem here that I wrote a few years back probably about 4 years ago, which is unpublished at present, as today's wind reminded me of this. WIND OF CHANGE Can I bring a wind of my Spirit To change the times and seasons Of your life? Can I bring a tempest To test man to the Limit? To change your life? Can I send my Holy Spirit To cleanse and make anew To bring about new life? Can I bring a change a new season to blow out the chaff From you? Can I send a word in the wind As it swirls around To comfort you? Can I send my wind - My Holy Spirit To bring an end to the woes And to give you life brand new? @cherylbrand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got a DOG...she is an AUSTRALIAN SHEEP DOG MINATURE

FOUND RELATIVE!