I got a DOG...she is an AUSTRALIAN SHEEP DOG MINATURE

I actually have a dog. the first dog that I have ever owned. She is a lovely dog -- the vetenarian said that she is an Aussie Sheepdog miniature. Who knew, I would not have. I know or I did know nothing about dogs. I have been learning a lot though since acquiring my lovely sheepdog that I named Candy. She is sweet, and obedient, and is caring. You say 'caring'? Yes, I watched the way she was with a dog that I was dog-sitting for about a month, and she was incredibly kind to the other dog. She shared her bones, her bed, her toys everything. They played well together and she would kiss him a lot so I knew that she really liked him. But the thing that impressed me the most about the way she was with him -- was that the first night he was with us (he slept on the couch, his favorite place), she slept there also all night so that he wouldn't be all alone --when she usually slept in her dog bed next to my bed on the floor in my bedroom. She was and is a real "find". I gave her the right name she really is as "sweet as candy".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM BACK !

FOUND RELATIVE!