AYLESBURY KENT UK PAINTING

Its another windy day here in south western Washington State. The wind blew all night is still blowing this morning. Here I thought I would like to post my latest oil painting. Its of Aylesbury Kent Uk of a bridge over water. It is near where my mother grew up in Ashford Kent. I remember Ashford because she took us there to visit our grandmother and great-grandmother when we were children. It was a quiet place with a park across from their house as I remember it. Anyway I decided to paint this as it was an image similar to my memories of my childhood. I was also taken with the composition of the image. Its done in soft tones and hues of grey, blue, lavender. I have it on my wall in the living room in my house. Its oil on canvas and 24" x 18 ". Email me if you are interested in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM BACK !

I got a DOG...she is an AUSTRALIAN SHEEP DOG MINATURE

FOUND RELATIVE!