PIXELS AND PAINTINGS

Yesterday I started a new account with Pixels.com and put three of my paintings on there for prints and sales.  I listed:

Lady in Blue
Oil on canvas
and:

Windmill days





Oil on Canvas
on pixels.com


and also I listed Aylesbury Bridge a landscape from my mother's childhood Kent.  


I hope this will be a new outlet for my paintings...  you can buy prints on shirts, bags, mugs, books, all kinds of things.  Take a look when you have time its very exciting to be able to print your things on stuff you will use probably on a daily basis.  The prices seem to be very reasonable.  Try it!

I found this site by looking at another site called Quora where you answer questions and someone had mentioned this site for artists.  I dont go to Ebay because it is glutted with paintings, at least last time I looked anyway.  I needed to find a niche that was more for me -- less for Ebay.. ha!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM BACK !

I got a DOG...she is an AUSTRALIAN SHEEP DOG MINATURE

FOUND RELATIVE!