PLAY DOUGH ART

MORE PLAY DOUGH ART

Today is Friday the 13th...I am not superstitious, but if I was, I would be hiding under the table today. Ha!

I have been making some more play dough art -- and having a lot of fun doing it as I hope you can see from this picture:


In the background is a C for my name in gold - to the right is a strawberry ice-cream cone with a cherry on top.  To the left of the C is a wedding cake a three tier one, and to the front of that is 3 golden pancakes with strawberries on top and to the right of the pancakes is a pink and blue clock set at 10 minutes to 2.  In the middle is a blueberry pie-yum.
  1. When my children were young I made teddy bears out of play dough with a cookie cutter in the shape of a teddy bear, and I let them make them with me, they couldn't hurt themselves with play dough. 
  2. We colored them with acrylic paints, and then I put a hole (we did) on the top of the head, where we could string ribbon through when they were finished to be hung.  After that I put them in a very cool oven 200 or less to dry.
  3.   Drying time depended on the weather at the time.  Today though I don't have to put them in the oven -- its hot enough outside for them to dry very well in a box in the back yard.  When these were finished - the ones in the picture - I coated them with a clear fixative spray.  I like the way they turn out that way.  They are shiny and nice to the touch, oh, and I finished the pancakes with a gold glitter for an added touch.    Hope you like em!  They are good enough to eat (not really).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM BACK !

I got a DOG...she is an AUSTRALIAN SHEEP DOG MINATURE

FOUND RELATIVE!